If you don't switch to a fixed plan at the end of your contract, you'll move automatically to Standard, a plan with prices that move with the market and that has no exit charges.
Our Standard Plan
Switch to Fixed - get the right energy plan for you
Enjoy exclusive benefits that go beyond the supply of gas and electricity when you switch to one of our fixed plans.
- Customer rewards - Our Perks plans reward you with points every three months, just for being our customer*.
- Comfort and control - Our Save Money Cut Carbon plan helps reduce your annual water and energy bills through conservation**.
- Peace of mind - Our longer-term tariffs protect you from energy market price rises.
- Environmentally conscious - Our Green plans invest in reforestation initiatives in the Amazon Rainforest and plant two trees in the UK on your behalf, an initiative that’s already planted over 60,000 trees.
- 100% renewable electricity - As standard, no matter which plan you choose.
Warm Home Discount
Find out more about our Warm Home Discount Scheme here. If you are eligible and with us on the qualifying date in July 2019, then you will receive the payment in Winter 2019/20.
Green Star Energy is a member of the Feed-in Tariff (FIT) Scheme. Please contact us at FIT@MyGreenStarEnergy.com if you would like to register with us.
Know Your Rights
For impartial advice when selecting a new energy supplier or plan, contact Citizens Advice here.
* Green Star Energy Perks points have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash unless required by applicable law. Green Star Energy Perks points expire after three years and may be redeemed as long as you remain an active Green Star Energy customer. Green Star Energy reserves the right to limit future grants of Perks points in its sole discretion, which may include not granting points to active customers with a past due balance on their account.
** Water savings require a water meter.